Copper Conductive Paint
Copper Conductive Paint by Caswell at Yellow Umbrella Designs. MPN: CCP1P. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Make non-conductive items such as plastics, resins, leather, ceramics, cardboard, flowers, leaves, roses etc. conductive so they can be plated. Water
Features & Highlights
- Make non-conductive items such as plastics, resins, leather, ceramics, cardboard, flowers, leaves, roses etc. conductive so they can be plated.
- Water based. Can be shipped anywhere.
- Developed initially as an RFI/EMI shield for plastic electronic equipment housings
- Good surface resistivity of <1 Ohm/sq at 1 mil dry film thickness. Attenuation: more than 75 dB from 30 MHz to 1.5 GHz.
- Porous items such as leather, cardboard, plants etc. should first be dipped in our Sealer Concentrate. Most plastics can be sprayed directly. No primer required. Water based, latex paint. Non toxic and non hazardous. Can be thinned if desired with up to 6:1 water. Air dries in 1 hour. Coverage approx 20 sq ft per 4 fl oz. It can be applied directly onto acrylic, ABS and structural foams, as well as solvent sensitive materials such as polycarbonate and polystyrene.
|Item Weight:||4 pounds|