Guerrilla Painter 9x12 Guerrilla Box Plein Air Painting Pochade Box with In Lid Easel for 9x12 in panels or canvas and Storage
On Sale Now! Save 9% on the Guerrilla Painter 9x12 Guerrilla Box Plein Air Painting Pochade Box with In Lid Easel for 9x12 in panels or canvas and Storage by Guerrilla Painter at Yellow Umbrella Designs. MPN: 101.12. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Our largest and most popular pochade box is a complete studio in a box! The easel is in the lid and it can hold a 9x12 stretched canvas, 9x12
Our largest and most popular pochade box is a complete studio in a box! The easel is in the lid and it can hold a 9x12 stretched canvas, 9x12 watercolor block, or four 9x12 panels. It is appropriate for most plein air work and supports more accessories than our other boxes. The accessories include palette extensions to give more workspace, Slip In Easel or Telescoping Easel for painting larger, Panel Size Adapters for painting smaller, brush washers, and a range of accessories for keeping organized. Most artists find that they can store everything they need inside the spacious storage compartments which is over 80% of the storage capacity of a French Easel.
This box holds up to 4 wet 9"x12" panels (⅛" or ¼") or 1 wet stretched canvas completely enclosed. Featuring an adjustable lid bracket which locks in any position over a full 180° range with only one knob. Leather carrying handle and D rings on the front. It has a universal tripod mount already installed and will attach to any standard camera tripod.
Quality, sturdy construction of basswood laminate and stainless steel hardware. It includes a tie down strap to enable painting panels larger than 9"x12" and panel adapter clips that can be switched out with the standard clips for painting on panels of with the Slip In Easel.
Features & Highlights
- EASEL IN THE LID - The side bracket and knob allows the lid to be locked in any position over 180° range for the most comfortable painting experience. The wet panels or canvas can be stored in the lid after you are done painting. They are completely enclosed in the box to protect them during transport. Switch out the lid clips with the panel clips provided and hold two sets of wet panels back to back. Also included is a tie down strap to hold larger panels (up to 20") against the lid.
- CUSTOMIZABLE WITH ACCESSORIES - There are Guerrilla Painter accessories to customize the box for whatever media you paint with. Fold out palette extensions can be added for more mixing space. To paint larger than 9x12 there is a Slip In Easel or a Telescoping Easel mast. For painting smaller the Slip In Easel or a Panel Size Adapter can be used. For pastels the Guerrilla Box can hold up to four foam lined pastel trays in the compartments under the slide out palette.
- COMPLETE STUDIO IN A BOX - The Guerrilla Box is the largest of the Guerrilla Painter Pochade boxes. Like all of the Guerrilla pochade boxes it can hold everything you need for plein air painting. The lid has clips that holds 9x12 panels, canvas, or watercolor blocks. It can hold up to four 9x12 inch wet panels or a 9x12 inch stretched canvas. The slide out palette provides mixing space and the paint can be left on the palette for transportation and storage without making a mess. Under the palette are three storage compartments, one with a movable divider, that have enough space to fit paints, brushes, a brush washer, and other supplies.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION - Made of strong basswood laminate with stainless steel hardware. Sturdy construction allows the Guerrilla Box to weather any painting adventure that you have in mind. All Guerrilla Painter pochade boxes are constructed of quality materials and are designed to last. Lightweight and easy to travel with, it only takes up 10" x 13" x 5" of space and weighs 5 lbs empty. The Guerrilla Box has a leather carrying handle on the front and D rings to attach a shoulder strap. Rubber feet on both the bottom and back of the box keep it protected when in use or stored.
- USE ALONE OR WITH A TRIPOD - The Guerrilla Box is balanced for use on lap as well as tabletop. Along with plein air use it can be a great addition to the home studio or for the artist with limited space. For the most versatility use it with a standard heavy duty tripod . On the bottom of the box is a universal tripod mount which allows for a camera tripod quick release plate to be easily attached. Then the box can then be quickly attached or detached from the tripod. No need to remove the quick release plate between uses.
|Item Weight:||0.055 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.25 x 15.5 x 15.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.5 x 6.2 x 6.2 inches|