PointZero 1/3 HP Twin Piston Airbrush Compressor - Professional Quiet Tankless Oil-less Air Pump
Super Savings Item! Save 34% on the PointZero 1/3 HP Twin Piston Airbrush Compressor - Professional Quiet Tankless Oil-less Air Pump by PointZero Airbrush at Yellow Umbrella Designs. MPN: AIR-ELITE-225XP. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The PointZero Airbrush oil-less compressor offers professional-grade, high performance and lasting, maintenance-free durability. Featuring
In primary position, compressor features a power-saving, automatic on/off feature for prolonged motor life and less heat. When needed, secondary position allows for continuous use, up to 85 psi.
This heavy-duty compressor is virtually maintenance-free, CE certified and thermally-protected, automatically turning off if the unit becomes over-heated. For added convenience, this lightweight, 12- pound compressor features an easy-carry handle and rubber feet to protect your work surface.
Connections: 1/8" BSP male fitting. Dimensions: 12" (long) x 4" (wide) x 7" (tall). Power Cord: Grounded US-Standard 110-120 volt 6' power cord. Model: Elite-225XP from PointZero Airbrush.
Bonus: comes with access to a set of 7 exclusive e-Book airbrushing guides, including Top 8 Cake Airbrushing Tips, Guide to Airbrush Cake Decorating, Developing Basic Artistic Skills, 10 Essential Airbrushing Tips, Airbrushing Strokes and Techniques, Airbrush Cleaning Manual, and the Airbrush Lettering Guide.
Well-known within the airbrush industry, PointZero Airbrush is your trusted source for professional-grade products that provide lasting quality and exceptional value.
Features & Highlights
- QUIET YET POWERFUL: This twin-cylinder, 1/3 horsepower tankless airbrush compressor delivers excellent power with approximate air delivery of 1.3 CFM, with advanced, precision-forged pistons for very little noise (59 dB).
- POWER-SAVING & DUAL-OPERATING MODES: When switched on in the primary position, compressor runs until pressure reaches approximately 60 psi, then cycles off until the pressure drops to 40 psi, when the unit restarts. This power-saving feature reduces motor wear while maintaining enough pressure to operate most airbrushes. In the secondary switch position, the compressor runs continuously, when maximum output is desired (up to 85 psi).
- OIL-LESS DESIGN: Oil-less design makes this compressor suitable for food decorating and body/nail art along with all other standard airbrushing applications.
- SMOOTH, PRECISE AIR OUTPUT: A sensitive pressure regulator with integrated gauge and water-trap allows precise adjustment and control of airflow to deliver clean, dry air.
- INCLUDES 7 BONUS AIRBRUSH GUIDES: As a bonus, includes access to 7 exclusive e-Book airbrushing guides: Top 8 Cake Airbrushing Tips, Guide to Airbrush Cake Decorating, Developing Basic Artistic Skills, 10 Essential Airbrushing Tips, Airbrushing Strokes and Techniques, Airbrush Cleaning Manual, and the Airbrush Lettering Guide.
|Package Weight:||14.32 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.08 x 6.57 x 6.57 inches|